Feel free to substitute your favorites in this recipe, just make sure your batter in no more than 1/8 protein powder or they will have a weird rubbery, bread-like texture.
§ 1/2 cup of chocolate
§ 1/4 cup of oat flour (I make my oat flour at home by putting old-fashioned oats in the blender)
§ 1/2 tsp of
§ 1/4 cup of
§ 1/4 cup of almond
§ 10 ground
§ 1/8 cup
1. Preheat oven to 340 F
2. Mix together egg, protein powder, oat flour, baking soda, coconut,almond milk, and ground almonds.
3. Once dough is formed, stir in chocolate chips.
4. Using a spoon, divide mixture into 12 cookies and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
5. Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove them from the oven as soon as they cook through. It's good if they're a bit soft in the center. Make sure you don't overcook them because they'll dry up and lose their charm if you do.
***To make lower-calorie and lower-fat cookies: use oats instead of flaked coconut and cocoa powder instead of chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts - Per cookie