Is your boyfriend a "couch potato"? These tips should get your boyfriend to the gym without being a nag:
1. Be involved with his progress - be as interested and excited as he is about his training and development. For example, help him measure his arms and other muscle groups.
2. Do the workout where they feel comfortable - the gym can be intimidating, especially when their man-card feels threatened.
3. Use the workout as an excuse to build on your relationship - go on a jog together around the neighborhood or take a group exercise class, you might even meet a few new workout buddies to keep you both accountable.
4. Reward him - set goals together and reward him as he achieves his goals. He'll stay motivated and have something to look forward to.
5. Find the right activity - be creative and join an adult softball or volleyball league. Some people hate spending their evening at the gym after a long day at work.
Is having a less active partner a deal breaker for you?