Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I love you because//

Hi Lovies! Check out these super cute printable notes off Pinterest! Where else!? I LOVE leaving Troy notes in the morning but half the time I'm in such a rush and I can't find a pen and paper to save my life that it happens...realistically once a week. Which is disappointing considering he used to get notes almost daily.



Anyways! I'm thinking that these little printables will make it much easier to grab and write a sweet little note. Not to mention that I had a dollar store haul yesterday and I bought an office pen holder - I'm trying to get more organized! =]

Forgive me, because I can't for the life of me remember where these printables came from, I just saved the photo. If you come across the source - PLEASE let me know!

Here's where you can get the free printable

I printed 4 per page and just cut them to size.

Happy Love Note Writing. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment