Thursday, August 29, 2013

Currently Craving // End of Summer

Good Morning Gorgeous!
It’s still insanely hot here in AZ…like over 100 and we’ve been having “scattered thunderstorms” so it has also been humid. =[ With at least 2 more months of heat ahead of us, these are my current craves for the end of summer!


I am always a fan of loose little tanks. They're something you don't have to put much thought into and they pair amazingly with shorts and leggings.

Loving cupcake skirts right now. Super comfy and easily dress them up with some pumps. Great go-to for Sunday brunch. =]

Not a fan of high-waisted shorts at all. I think they belong in the 80's permanently, there's nothing flattering about them. These fun, flirty, floral medium-waisted shorts are to adorable and perfect for us summer lovers that never want summer to end. 

I'm on a mission to find something equivalent to this Michael Kors 'Seaside Luxe' Stone Ring at Charming Charlie's. I may have to splurge if I can't! =]]]






No comments:

Post a Comment