Thursday, June 13, 2013

Coconut Oil Hair Growth Treatment


Since my hair was tragically chopped off without warning in March =[ I’ve been looking high and low for ways to quickly grow my hair back out. For my blonde girls out there you know how hard it can be to get your hair to grow as we’re constantly damaging it with bleach, color, etc. Aside from consistently getting trims, which I completely hate, conditioning treatments are essential.

This coconut oil/egg conditioning treatment is amazing if you’re trying to grow your hair out or your hair is desperately needing some moisture. Coconut oil will condition your hair, smoothing out frizz and adding moisture to dry hair and the egg contains tons of protein and vitamin D to promote hair growth. =]

Whip up this quick conditioning treatment once a week and there will be significant  growth and smoothness to your beautiful locks.

YOU’LL NEED:
6 TABLESPOONS OF COCONUT OIL
3 EGGS

DIRECTIONS:
Whisk the coconut oil and eggs together until combined Massage into dry hair until completely covered and saturated. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, but if you have more time – leave it on!

Rinse out with warm water, avoid shampooing if possible but if it’s more oily than you prefer rinse with a gentle shampoo.

I lost almost 9 inches off my hair in March – since I started using this treatment my hair is halfway back to it’s original length. Woot Woot! =D



5 comments:

  1. Don't need eggs everyone is saying coconut oil alone does the job, helps growing hair makes it shiny etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a brunette does this work??

      Delete
  2. Why did you lose 9" off your hair? Pregnancy? I have enjoyed following your pregnancy posts as I am on my 1st right now. I've heard horror stories about women losing their hair, stretch marks, body not bouncing back, etc. Coincidently, I think we were about the same size and body type pre-pregnancy ...but I've gained a lot of weight which I didn't expect. I have a feeling I'll probably end up at 50lbs and that terrifies me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Just an idea but I think a lot of people would love to read your pregnancy story and recovery to give us all some guidance and support. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and useful blog. I am very impressed from your blog.
    Hair fall treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.

    how to use coconut oil for hair growth

    ReplyDelete