1. Goal setting will improve your identity; you’ll be surprised how much you learn about yourself.
2. Setting goals for yourself makes you aware of your strengths; in turn you can use them to overcome obstacles.
3. You’ll also discover your weaknesses - use these weaknesses to begin setting new goals to improve them and turn them into strengths.
4. Once you’ve establish successes with your goals they will ultimately motivate you towards new goals and you’ll be unstoppable.
5. Setting goals creates a step-by-step path to reach your goals – set your goals and work backwards.
6. When you set goals, it forces you to set priorities and establish direction.
7. Once you establish goals, you are no longer day dreaming, you’re taking the right steps to achieving them.
8. When you set goals for yourself, you’re defining your purpose and meaning in life.
9. Once goals are set in place, decision-making will be easy.
Ask yourself what brings you a sense of accomplishment, what are your personal strengths, and what areas might need more work. Be honest with yourself and share your goals with someone close to you to help keep you on track. Establish your goals in detail, put them in writing and give yourself a deadline! A realistic one of course… You’ll be surprised at how powerful your goals are when you map them out for yourself!
What’s your real ambition or private plan for that “sometime” in your life?