Monday, May 20, 2013

10-day Brazilian Butt Challenge...Ready GO!

Alright ladies, this one is for us! We have 2 weeks left in the month of May, and let's face it.. bikini season is here! These quick exercises can be squeezed into your day, I promise! Do them in the AM  to kick start your day, before your shower, while you're waiting for your coffee, or if you're like me and you're trying to kick your coffee addiction do it after your protein shake. I take 100% Optimum Whey first thing in the morning and I've got so much more energy throughout the day and not to mention it gets my metabolism working right off the bat. You'll definitely feel the burn with these butt and leg exercises, but power through it. WE CAN DO IT!





If you have questions about any of these exercises, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment